The Maytag PPH3RD Series single packaged heat pumps are high efficiency self-contained cooling and heating units that can be installed on a slab. Units are ETL and ETLc listed.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Compressor: State of the art compressor is standard equipment.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: is standard equipment.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Hi/Low Pressure Switches: Ensure long compressor life.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Anteater Evaporator Coil: for increased resistance against formicary corrosion, the number one cause of coil leaks. The 4 ton models include Anteater™ tubing technology.
- Designed using Galvanized Steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Compact Footprint and Profile: easy to install and transport.
- 0" Clearance: to combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
- Wire guard coated with Earth Friendly Epoxy and plastic mesh hail guard: A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
- Raised Base Pan: allows water to drain away from away from the unit.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Easy access: to the evaporator coil for cleaning and general maintenance.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service to the fan motor.
- Time / Temperature Defrost: a reliable, industry standard control offers various time settings to meet any type climate.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: when the units shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause of compressor failure.
- Liquid Line Filter Driers: Factory installed at a convenient location for service.
- Accessible Service Valves: simplify servicing of the refrigeration system.
- Suction Accumulator: provides protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- Permanently Lubricated Condenser Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation.
- Low voltage Transformer: Includes 3 Amp fuse to protect low voltage circuit. Drain Trap Included: design optimizes drainage capabilities.
- Duct Collars: reduce installation costs.
- Outdoor thermostat: is standard equipment.
- Optional Electric Heat: Field installed 5 - 20 kW.