Maytag Single Packaged Gas/Electric Units 13 SEER, R410A, 80% AFUE. The PPG3GD Series single packaged gas/electrics are high efficiency self contained cooling units that can be installed on the roof or on a slab. The convertible unit design makes installations simple in all applications. Units are ETL and ETLc listed. The unit is truly designed with the contractor and the consumer in mind.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Compressor: State of the art Copeland Scroll compressor is standard equipment.
- Compressor Sound Blankets: standard equipment.
- Proven, Industry Standard Components: Easier service and availability.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly.
- High/Low Pressure Switch: Added compressor protection.
- Micro-channel Coils: Both indoor and outdoor all aluminum coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Liquid Line Filter Driers: Factory installed at a convenient location for service.
- Externally Accessible Service Ports: Quick access to refrigerant system without disrupting operation.
- Compact Footprint/Low Profile: Easy to handle and transport.
- Heavy-Gauge Full Perimeter Base Rails: Facilitates forklift handling and curb mounting.
- Convertible Air Delivery: Horizontal or downflow to accommodate rooftop or horizontal application.
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet: Polyurethane finish provides 950 hour salt spray protection to resist corrosion.
- Wire Guard Coated with Earth Friendly Epoxy and Mesh Hail Guard: Will never rust and protect the coil from being damaged by balls, lawnmowers, hail etc.
- Access to Controls and Major Components: Easy in and out service.
- Low Voltage Transformer: Includes 3 Amp fuse to protect low voltage circuit.
- Corrosion-Resistant Drain Pan: Quickly drains away evaporator condensate.
- One Piece Top for Great Fit and Finish, Total Seal: Well designed, quality construction. Drip edge on top panels whisks away rainwater. Embossed bottom pan keeps blower component compartment dry.
- Quiet Operation: Low vibration. 20" fan blade combined with custom venturi condenser fan.
- Smart Start™ Control Board: Provides extended life to igniters using hot surface ignition technology. Programmed to learn the heat up characteristics of the igniter, then adapt the ignition time to the characteristics of the furnace so the igniter is energized appropriately.
- Hot Surface igniter: Innovative application of an appliance type igniter with a 20 year history of reliability.