The Maytag M1200 PSA4BE Series of air conditioners offers dependable cooling performance. When combined with Maytag engineered coils or air handlers, this air conditioning unit delivers high-efficiency 14 SEER cooling, or 15 SEER if a Maytag variable-speed air handler or gas furnace is used.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant: Non-ozone-depleting SmartCool 410 (R-410A) refrigerant.
- Stainless Steel Jacket: High degree of corrosion resistance.
- Durable: Top and control panel designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than standard finishes.
- Very Quiet: Compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Intelligent Controls: ComfortAlert module detects system and electrical problems and directs the service technician to the root cause of the problem.
- Innovative Micro-Channel Coil: All-aluminum Micro-Channel coil resists corrosion (in select tonnages).
- Extra Efficiency Boost: This unit gets up to a 1 SEER boost when paired with a variable-speed air handler or one of our iSEER® furnaces.
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Factory checked 144 times before being shipped.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: Heavy-duty PSC motor for long-lasting reliability and quiet operation.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and resists corrosion.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal to protect the unit from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit; field installed.
- One-Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce noise.
- Easy Compressor and Controls Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor.
- Exceptional 12-year all-parts warranty.
- Long-lasting peace of mind with 12-year Dependability Promise to replace the entire unit if the compressor fails.
- Product registration required