One PSH4BE060KA Maytag 921987P - 5 Ton 14 SEER M1200 High Efficiency Heat Pump, R410A
Maytag 14/15 SEER, 8+ HSPF Heat Pump
- Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All aluminum Micro-Channel coils combat coil leaks by fighting corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant: Non-ozone-depleting SmartCool 410 (R-410A) refrigerant.
- Stainless Steel Jacket: High degree of corrosion resistance.
- Durable: Top and control panel designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than standard finishes.
- Very Quiet: Compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Intelligent Controls: ComfortAlert module detects system and electrical problems and directs the service technician to the root cause of the problem.
- Extra Efficiency Boost: This unit gets up to a 1 SEER boost when paired with a variable-speed indoor air handler or one of our iSEER® gas furnaces.
- ENERGY STAR Rated: Select sizes and matches meet ENERGY STAR requirements for efficiency. Ask your dealer for details.
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Factory checked 144 times before being shipped.
One B6BMM060KC Nortek 921154 - 5 Ton 13 SEER Multipoise Air Handler, 22 1/2" W Cabinet
Nortek B6BMM0 Series, Air Handler, 13 SEER, Features:
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units. The plastic drain pan is corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Multi-speed: Gives flexibility of installation.
- Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits: Available in 5KW - 30KW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Air Handler Control Board: Controls time-sequencing of heat stages with field-selectable sequence timing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit when heater is applied.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back: Smooth surfaces for ease of installation.
- Designed to Meet the Requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Micro-Channel Evaporator Coil: All aluminum design to prevent leaks caused by corrosion formicary.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications