One PSH4BE030KA Maytag 921983P - 2 1/2 Ton 14/15 SEER M1200 Heat Pump Condenser
PSH4BE Maytag® M1200 14/15 SEER, 8+ HSPF Heat Pump
- Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All aluminum Micro-Channel coils combat coil leaks by fighting corrosion.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant: Non-ozone-depleting SmartCool 410 (R-410A) refrigerant.
- Stainless Steel Jacket: High degree of corrosion resistance.
- Durable: Top and control panel designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than standard finishes.
- Very Quiet: Compressor sound blanket and swept-wing fan blade significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Intelligent Controls: ComfortAlert module detects system and electrical problems and directs the service technician to the root cause of the problem.
- Extra Efficiency Boost: This unit gets up to a 1 SEER boost when paired with a variable-speed indoor air handler or one of our iSEER® gas furnaces.
- ENERGY STAR Rated: Select sizes and matches meet ENERGY STAR requirements for efficiency. Ask your dealer for details.
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Factory checked 144 times before being shipped.
- Maytag M1200 PSH4BE air-source heat pumps offer exceptional energy-efficient performance. When combined with Maytag coils or air handlers, these heat pumps deliver high-efficiency 14-SEER cooling and 8.0+ HSPF heating -- or 15-SEER cooling if a Maytag variable-speed gas furnace or air handler is used.
One B6EMMX30KA Nortek 921157 - 2 1/2 Ton 14-15 SEER Air Handler, ECM Fixed Speed, 14 1/4" W Cabinet
Nortek B6EMMX Series, Air Handler with TXV, 14-15 SEER, R-410A Refrigerant, Features:
- Energy Efficient Fixed Speed ECM Motor: Provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and 16 field-selectable heating airflows to match any application.
- Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack: makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kW through 30 kW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Anteater MCTM Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All aluminum coil provides high corrosion resistance.