The 6509-31 Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 3/4" stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful12 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials.
- 3/4" Stroke Length: Provides maximum cut control.
- Gear Protecting Clutch: Extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups.
- Counter Weighted Mechanism: Provides reduced vibration for smoother operation.
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp: Provides fast , tool-free blade changes.