Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The new MSZ-FH family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sunrooms and more. The slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs offer higher efficiency with controlled power usage.
- Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH09NA).
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient.
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient.
- Triple-action filtration: Nano-platinum filter, Electrostatic anti-allergen enzyme filter, Deodorizing filter.
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation: Option to set each vane separately. Indirect or direct setting option. Natural flow setting that creates air movement like a natural breeze.
- i-see Sensor™ 3D: Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures. i-see sensing floor temperature to deliver conditioned air to those areas by double-van airflow.
- NEW multi-function wireless controller.
- MHK1 wireless wall-mounted controller (compatible with Honeywell Remote Internet Gateway for iPhone, Android, smart device control via the internet).
- Wired wall-mounted controller (PAR-31MAA requires MAC-333IF).
- Simple MA remote controller (PAC-YT53CRAU requires MAC-333IF).
|Name||Mitsubishi MUZ-FH15NA - M Series Outdoor H2i Single Zone Heat Pump Inverter, 15K BTU, 22.0 SEER, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||MUZFH15NA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MUZ-FH15NA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1418943375693|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||THA|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||16|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Number of HVAC Zones||1|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts to Original Registered End-User with Proof of Proper Installation|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|