Total zone control is now available in any climate with the newest addition of the MXZ systems to the M-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ family. Heat and cool from 2 to 8 zones with only one extremely quiet outdoor unit. A variety of indoor units that will fit any room application will allow you to condition only the rooms you want whenever you want.
- All of these systems are ENERGY STAR™ rated providing excellent energy efficiency while possibly lowering your energy bill.
- A size unit lineup which gives the ability to heat and cool two to eight individual zones with 20K BTU/h - 48K BTU/h.
- Heating capacities ranging from 22K BTU/h - 54K BTU/h.
- High efficiencies up to 19.0 SEER, 14.0 EER and 13.5 HSPF.
- Connection to our new MSZ-FH indoor units, featuring i-see Sensor 3D.
- Built in base pan heaters to prevent ice buildup in the drain pan.
- An optional M-NET adapter which allows easy integration into the CMCN systems.
- Advanced LEV controls which allow installers to use longer line lengths and increase vertical separations.
- ENERGY STAR qualification for every unit. A new branch box featuring decreased size, multi-positional mounting, and no need for a drain line. (Required on 4, 5, and 8 zone units).
|Name||Mitsubishi MXZ-2C20NAHZ - M-Series H2i® Hyper Heating Multi Zone Heat Pump, 20K BTU, 208/230/1/60|
|Gemaire Item Number||MXZ2C20NAHZ|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MXZ-2C20NAHZ|
|SKU - PIM Number||1414795031828|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||THA|
|Tier||M-Series Multi Zone|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||29|
|Maximum Fuse Size||40|
|Suction Line Size||3/8" (x2)|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4" (x2)|
|Number of HVAC Zones||2|
|Sound Level (dBA)||54|
|Warranty Offered||7 Year Compressor - 5 Year Parts to Original Registered End-User with Proof of Proper Installation|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|