Total zone control is now available in any climate with the newest addition of the MXZ systems to the M-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ family. Heat and cool from 2 to 8 zones with only one extremely quiet outdoor unit. A variety of indoor units that will fit any room application will allow you to condition only the rooms you want whenever you want.
- All of these systems are ENERGY STAR™ rated providing excellent energy efficiency while possibly lowering your energy bill.
- A size unit lineup which gives the ability to heat and cool two to eight individual zones with 20K BTU/h - 48K BTU/h.
- Heating capacities ranging from 22K BTU/h - 54K BTU/h.
- High efficiencies up to 19.0 SEER, 14.0 EER and 13.5 HSPF.
- Connection to our new MSZ-FH indoor units, featuring i-see Sensor 3D.
- Built in base pan heaters to prevent ice buildup in the drain pan.
- An optional M-NET adapter which allows easy integration into the CMCN systems.
- Advanced LEV controls which allow installers to use longer line lengths and increase vertical separations.
- ENERGY STAR qualification for every unit. A new branch box featuring decreased size, multi-positional mounting, and no need for a drain line. (Required on 4, 5, and 8 zone units).