The H2i® MXZ family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency heating and cooling for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sunrooms and more. A variety of indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs in the outdoor units provide closer control and higher efficiency with minimal power usage.
- INVERTER-driven compressor
- Quiet outdoor unit operation as low as 49 dB(A)
- Hyper-heating performance down to minus 13 degrees F outdoor ambient
- 100% heating capacity at 5 degrees F outdoor ambient
- Factory installed base heater: Prevents ice build up in extreme environments. Active during defrost cycle.
- Optional M-NET adapter: Quickly integrate advance controllers.
- 3/8" x 1/2" Port Adapter (MAC-A454JP-E)
- 1/2" x 3/8" Port Adapter (MAC-A455JP-E)
- 1/2" x 5/8" Port Adapter (MAC-A456JP-E)
- 1/4" x 3/8" Port Adapter (PAC-493PI)
- 3/8" x 5/8" Port Adapter (PAC-SG76RJ-E)
- M-NET Adapter (PAC-IF01MNT-E)
- Airflow Guide (PAC-SH96SG-E)
|Name||Mitsubishi MXZ-3C30NAHZ2-U1 - M-Series H2i® Hyper Heating Multi-Zone Heat Pump, 30K BTU|
|Gemaire Item Number||MXZ3C30NAHZ2U1|
|Manufacturer Product Number||MXZ-3C30NAHZ2-U1|
|SKU - PIM Number||1464020680168|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||JPN|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Number of HVAC Zones||3|
|GEM - Case Quantity|