- Backlit LCD Screen.This attractive full dot liquid crystal display incorporates a large backlit screen and simple menus for easy operation.
- Weekly Timer. You can set up to 8 temperature and airflow patterns per day for seven days, allowing you to reduce your energy consumption when needed, saving you both time and money. Perfect for the busy home and office or retail store.
- Energy Efficient Control. Our PAR31 controller allows you to precisely control power consumption. Levels can be adjusted from 0 -90% of maximum capacity and up to four patters can be set per day. Our auto-return function automatically resets the temperature to the original setting.
- Temperature Range Restriction. This function allows you to limit the maximum and minimum temperature settings preventing overheating or overcooling. In house testing has established that using a temperature within 1°C results in a 10% reduction in power. This controller also comes with an operation lock.
- Energy saving functions. Night Setback* - To prevent indoor dew or excessive temperature rise, this control starts heating operation when the control object group is stopped and the room temperature drops below the preset lower limit temperature. Also, this control starts cooling operation when the control object group is stopped and the room temperature rises above the preset upper limit temperature.
- Auto Return - This function helps to maintain the indoor temperature at the required level. Even if the temperature setting is changed during operation, the set temperature automatically returns to the originally preset temperature after certain amount of time. It is possible to set the required temperature for limited time (30-120 min. in 10-minute increments)
Room air temperature sensing. Sensing in the return air of an indoor unit is not always ideal, especially when fresh air is being introduced. All of the Mitsubishi Electric wired wall controllers now have the ability to sense the room ambient via the inbuilt thermostat. This means you are sensing the actual space temperature where the end user is. If the wall controller is not located in an appropriate location for sensing the space condition, a PAC-SE41 remote sensor could also be installed.