One T3008US Nest Learning Thermostat - 3rd Generation
Meet the Nest Learning Thermostat.
The third gen Nest Learning Thermostat is more beautiful than ever, with a thinner, sleeker design and bigger, crisper display. And it's proven to help save energy. In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
How does it work:
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote control: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf: You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-on: Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Auto-Away: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you're away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History: See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Alerts: Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight: When Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the temperature you've set or the time.
- Energy History
- Home Report
- Nest Leaf
- Nest app
- System Match: Early-On, Heat Pump Balance, True Radiant
- Advanced Fan Control
- Cool to Dry
- Thermostat Lock
- Software updates over Wi-Fi
- Safety Temperature Notification
- Furnace Heads-up
- Filter Alert
- System Test
- Stainless steel ring
One S3000BWESNest - 2nd Generation, Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Powered, White
The new Nest Protect. Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. It thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone. There's never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there's a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case you're not home. How does it work...
- Get alerts on your phone. Nest Protect can send you a message when there's a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. Nest Protect speaks up if there's smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO you can't. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it's hiding.
- A light in the dark. Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app. Just burned the popcorn... Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span. Nest Protect's long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound. Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everything's working well.