The new Nest Protect. Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. It thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone. There's never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there's a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case you're not home. How does it work...
- Get alerts on your phone. Nest Protect can send you a message when there's a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. Nest Protect speaks up if there's smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO you can't. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it's hiding.
- A light in the dark. Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app. Just burned the popcorn... Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span. Nest Protect's long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound. Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everything's working well.
|Name||Nest S3000BWES - 2nd Generation, Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Battery Powered, White|
|Gemaire Item Number||S3000BWES|
|Manufacturer Product Number||S3000BWES|
|SKU - PIM Number||1434615341623|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Offered||10-year product lifetime-2-year limited warranty|
|GEM - Case Quantity|