GB1A, Gas Ball Valve - Female x Female, Lever Handle. The NIBCO® brass gas ball valve is recommended for use with indoor gas appliance service. The two-piece valve meets the standards for indoor gas appliance connections, and is certified for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum and LP gas/air mixtures. The NIBCO® brass ball valve provides ease of operation with quarter-turn (90 degrees) open to close. The valve features threaded end connections for easy installation.
- Valve pressure rating 600 psi/41.4 bar non-shock cold working pressure
- RPTFE seat
- FIP x FIP end connections
- Use in U.S. drinking water applications is prohibited after January 3, 2014
- 1/2 psi for indoor appliance connections per ANSI Z21.15 and CSA 9.1
- 5 psi for indoor shutoff per CGA 91-002 and ASME B16.44
- Size range 3/8" to 1"