Nortek B6VMAI Series, iQ Drive, Variable Speed Air Handler, 24.5 SEER feature:
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel. The door is also galvanized steel, with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units. The plastic drain pan is corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Increased Efficiencies: Air conditioning efficiencies up to 24.5 SEER. Heat pump efficiencies up to 22 SEER.
- ECM Variable Speed Motor: Advanced technology allows for automatic selection of cooling airflows and heating airflows to match any application.
- Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits: Available in 5 KW - 30 KW
- Air Handler Control Board: Controls time-sequencing of heat stages with field-selectable sequence timing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit when heater is applied.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back: Smooth surfaces for ease of installation.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Anteater Coil Technology: Copper alloy with zinc additives to stop formicary corrosion.
|Name||Nortek 921174 - B6VMAI36K-B - 3 Ton 23 SEER iQ Drive Variable Speed Air Handler|
|Gemaire Item Number||B6VMAI36KB|
|Manufacturer Product Number||921174|
|SKU - PIM Number||1383140713707|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||50|
|Maximum Fuse Size||60|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Filter Size||18" x 20" x 1"|
|Rated Load Amps||3.9|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Suction Line Fitting||7/8"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Liquid Line Fitting||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Parts|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|