DuraCoil is a specially formulated coil and surface protectant for HVACR components. The product is an aerosol based, air-dry phenolic brown colored coating designed to extend the life of the coil or other system component in a corrosive environment. The coating is field proven - used successfully by OEMs for many years - but now available through Nu-Calgon as DuraCoil for field service when durable protective coil treatment is required to extend service life.
DuraCoil is formulated to extend the service life of the coil or other system component in a corrosive environment. Coils located in coastal regions, industrial/agricultural production settings or refrigeration applications to protect against food acid. Perfect for a new installation if the coil was not factory supplied with a protective coating or to repair an area of an existing coating already in service.
- Durable, OEM-approved Heresite® coating
- Protects coils from corrosion
- For coils in coastal regions, or in industrial or agricultural settings; protects refrigeration coils against food acids
- Causes negligible transfer loss
- Great to repair an OEM coil coating
- Fast, air-dry formula bonds to all metals
- DuraCoil is a brown-colored coating