Panasonic is a leading manufacturer of high quality electronic goods, and their air conditioners are no exception. Panasonic has over 53 years of air conditioning experience, allowing any consumer to purchase a Panasonic product knowing that the addition to their home or office will be efficient, reliable and easy to use. The RE18SKUA Mini Split Indoor Unit is a perfect example of Panasonic's engineering aptitude. Provide comforting air to all areas of the room with the air sweep feature. The louver moves up and down in the air outlet providing continuous comforting air.
- Microprocessor Controlled - The microprocessor makes sure that the room is always kept at the proper temperature and humidity levels are correct.
- Air Sweep Control - This function controls the louvers up and down to direct the air in a sweeping motion, providing comfort in all parts of the room.
- Quiet Operation - With the all new turbo fan and increased air path, the RE18SKUA has reached one of the industry's lowest levels of noise.
- Self-Diagnosing - The CS-RE18SKUA is equipped with a self-diagnosing function that makes it easier to diagnose malfunctions and ultimately save on service labor costs.
- Low Ambient Operation - The CU-RE18SKUA compressor can handle outdoor temperatures as low as -15 degrees Fahrenheit with consistent high performance. Panasonic uses the best cold-resistant components to prevent weather related issues.
- Inverter Technology - Panasonic's inverter controls the power and makes operation extremely efficient by changing the power supply frequency. It is constantly adjusting the compressor rotation speed to provide the best performance at all times.
- Power Failure Automatic Restart - After a power failure, your condenser will automatically restart the system in order to prevent any potential damage.
- Automatic Heating and Cooling Changeover - After you set the temperature and functions you desire, just relax. If the room temperature gets higher or lower the unit will adjust accordingly and alter the temperature as needed.
- Hot Start - The heat pump will warm up before blowing air to prevent any cold drafts.