Paragon Commercial Defrost Timer.
- Frequency of defrost initiation is adjustable from one to six cycles per day. Minimum of four hours between successive operations.
- Duration of defrost cycle adjustable from four to 110 minutes in two minute increments.
- Accuracy of defrost duration +/- two minutes.
- Choice of four contact arrangements for electric heat, hot gas or compressor shutdown defrost.
- Positive switch action slider bar.
- Switch rating per pole: 40 amps, 2 hip per pole; 690 VA pilot duty 120-240 volts AC.
- Heavy duty steel enclosure. Gray finish. Knockouts on bottom, back and sides. Hasp and staple for padlock. Available on bracket for sub-panel mounting.
- Operating voltage: 120 or 208-240 volts, 60 Hz (50 Hz - see chart below).
- Heavy duty synchronous industrial type motor.
- Shipping weight = 3-1/2 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- Control supplied with four dial pins. Extra pins, part number X-3596.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
Adj. Length of Defrost: 4 -110 Min.
For Electric Heat, Hot Gas, or Compressor Shutdown Defrosting, Bracket & 50Hz available