- Perfect for buildings that require large quantities of fresh air.
- Uses highly efficient rigid media.
- Rock-solid alternative to costly mechanical refrigeration systems.
- Constructed of heavy galvanized steel.
- Available in side draft, down draft and updraft configurations.
- Belt included with dry section.
- Metal skids under each module for roof mounting. Lift brackets are supplied for lifting to installation site.
- Knockout for electrical service is 7/8".
- Water supply line is 1/4" O.D. and service can be from either side.
The AeroCool Industrial coolers can be outfitted with single or dual wet section. Each wet section can be equipped with either8" or 12" rigid media or the ultra-efficient 4x4 media for maximum cooling power.
This rigid media is constructed of special cellulose material, impregnated with insoluble decay resistant chemicals as wellas rigidifying saturants. The unique design of the pads, which continually direct water to the air inlet side, induces highlyturbulent mixing of air and water for optimum moisture transfer. This process results in cooler, consistent air flow with lowertemperatures.
AeroCool Industrial coolers are constructed of heavy galvanized steel. Each component is then coated with our exclusivemulti-layer Peblar XT finish, developed to protect the structure and help it resist rust and corrosion.
The industrial size blower wheel is dynamically balanced and paired with long-life ball bearings to ensure trouble freeoperation.
The AeroCool series will provide years of reliable service and provide maximum return on your investment.