One 14AJM30A01 Rheem Value Series 2.5 Ton, 14 SEER, R410a Air Conditioner Condensing Unit
The 13/14AJM condensing unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Value Series™ 13/14AJM condensing units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system efficiency as high as 17 SEER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency. These units also contain the most advanced alternate refrigerant which contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), or hydro-chlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or other compounds that may leak from air conditioning systems and potentially harm the protective ozone layer of the Earth's atmosphere.
One RGPQ05NAUER Rheem Value Series 80+ AFUE 2- Stage Upflow/Horizontal 50K BTU Gas Furnace
A Furnace That "Grows" To Meet Your Comfort Needs
The Rheem Classic Plus® Super Quiet 80 Gas Furnace has two stages of heating to save energy and keep your home at its comfortable best. Most furnaces are either "off" or "on" at 100% capacity, no matter what your heating comfort needs may be. The Rheem Classic Plus Super Quiet 80, however, operates at 70% and 100% capacity. Most of the time, this furnace operates in its energy saving "low-heat" stage to deliver a gentle and steady flow of heating comfort. On the coldest days, when you need more heat, the furnace automatically switches to "high-heat" stage to deliver the maximum heating comfort. The temperature of your home stays at the comfort level you select - wherever you set the thermostat.
- The Rheem Classic® Plus Super Quiet 80™ 2-Stage line of downflow gas furnaces is designed for installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics. The design is certified by CSA International.
- Patented heat exchanger, constructed of aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is lighter and easier to handle, and leaves room for optional equipment.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections with quick, simple change.
- Direct spark ignition.
- Integrated control board with humidifier and electronic air cleaner hookups.
- Insulated blower compartment, a two stage gas valve and a specially designed two speed draft inducer motor make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Grab-holes in doors to aid in easy door removal and replacement.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance, two-stage thermostat recommended.)
- A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with Rheem Classic® Plus Super Quiet 80™ 2-Stage gas furnaces are available as optional accessories.
One PL36H175P15635 PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R-410A, 17.5" H
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- "Easy-lift" handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Independently certified <; 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
- 5 year Limited Warranty standard; 10 year Limited Warranty available.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation- 5/8" on metal panels and 1" duct board on plenum openings.
- Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- TXV access port standard on piston models.
- Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Patent pending HydroTEC™ "V" drain pan for improved drainage.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
- Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
- Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.