One RARL025JEC Rheem Prestige Series 2 Ton, 16 SEER, R410a Air Conditioner Condensing Unit , 2-Stage With Comfort Control2
The Rheem Prestige Series™ High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEC Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Prestige Series™ Two-Stage RARL-JEC Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEER's as high as 17 SEER/13 EER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency
The Comfort Control2 System provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive dual 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed
Heart & Scroll
The heart of your condensing unit is the compressor. That's why this Rheem unit features a Two-Stage Scroll® Compressor -widely recognized as the industry leader for performance and durability. Two-Stage compressor operation delivers the precise amount of coolness required, providing more even temperature and greater comfort throughout your home.
When matched with a Rheem furnace or air handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
Low Corrosion and Sound
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels are also a result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life. For quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One RGPE07EAMKR Rheem Prestige Series 2-Stage Upflow/Horizontal 80+ AFUE 75K BTU Gas Furnace with Comfort Control System
The Rheem Prestige Series™ Super Quiet 80™ Two Stage line of upflow/horizontal gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, alcoves, or attics. Because of the furnaces low-profile 34 inch [864 mm] height, the upflow model installed vertically can also be used to satisfy most applications that traditionally call for a horizontal furnace.
- The design is certified by CSA International
- The Comfort Control² System™ provides over 28 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes by detecting system and electrical problems. "Call for Service" alert notification is sent to the thermostat to alert the homeowner of required service
- Serial Communication Enhanced - When installed with a Serial Communicating Condensing Unit and user interface control (RHC-TST550CMMS) 500 Series thermostat this unit offers 4 or 2 wire installation, auto-configuration, and diagnostic messaging with full communicating capability
- Patented Heat Exchanger, constructed of aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability
- Low profile "34 inch" [864 mm] design is lighter and easier to handle, and leaves room for optional equipment
- Energy efficient and quiet ECM 2+ communicating motor
- Improves cooling efficiency when matched with rated condensing unit and coil
- Constant CFM
- Seven segment LED for system diagnostics
- Diagnostic history for troubleshooting
- Dip switch settings for selectable cooling airflow
- On-demand dehumidification terminal for improved comfort in cooling mode Convertible from upflow to horizontal left or right
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections
- All models equipped with flame sensor feature, an integrated board with humidifier and electronic air cleaner hookups
- Insulated blower compartment, a slow-open gas valve, a specially designed draft inducer motor and blower motor make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today Pre-paint galvanized steel cabinet
- Molded permanent filter
- Easy door removal and replacement
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance, two-stage thermostat recommended.)
One RCFLHM2417CC Rheem 2 Ton 17" Multi-position Cased Coil - R410A
RCFL Series - Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem out- door units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow.
One RHC-TST501CMMS Rheem Touchscreen Thermostat (GE: 2H/2C, HP: 4H/2C) - Communicating Systems