One 16AJL60A01 Rheem Value Series 5 Ton, 16 SEER, R410a Two-Stage Air Conditioner Condensing Unit
Rheem Value Series
Two-Stage Air Conditioners
Efficiencies up to 16 SEER/13 EER
Nominal Sizes 2-5 Ton [7.03 to 17.6 kW]
Cooling Capacities 25,400 to 57,000 BTU/H
[7.44 to 16.70 kW]
- Outdoor air conditioner designed for ground level or rooftop installations. These units offer comfort and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
- 10 easy-to-read diagnostic alert codes
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Condenser coils constructed with copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins (2-4 Tons)/MicroChannel (5 Ton)
- Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
- Filter Drier (shipped - not installed)
One RH2T6024STANJA Rheem RH2T - Series, 5 Ton, R-410A, Two Stage, Aluminum Air Handler, Constant Torque Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH2T- Series, Constant Torque Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER.
- A Constant Torque motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/S] per ton at .3 inches [.7 KPA] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.