One RARL038JEC Rheem Prestige Series 3 Ton, 16 SEER, R410a Air Conditioner Condensing Unit , 2-Stage With Comfort Control2
The Rheem Prestige Series™ High Efficiency Two-Stage RARL-JEC Condensing Unit was designed with performance in mind. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications. The Rheem Prestige Series™ Two-Stage RARL-JEC Condensing Units are the result of an ongoing development program for improved efficiencies. With system SEER's as high as 17 SEER/13 EER, these units continue a tradition of delivering high efficiency
The Comfort Control2 System provides:
- On-Board Diagnostics - The Rheem exclusive dual 7-Segment LED Display on the control board quickly and accurately shows your contractor the source of system malfunctions. This feature aids the contractor in servicing or repairing your unit, saving you time and money
- Fault Recall - Even if there is a power failure, this feature will retain the system's "operation history" and will display it on the control board for quick and easy viewing during service calls
- Active Protection - The feature monitors your system to prevent the compressor from operating when potentially harmful conditions are detected
- Increased Dependability - The thermostat communication capability can alert you to any necessary service requirements, giving you peace of mind that your home comfort is guaranteed
Heart & Scroll
The heart of your condensing unit is the compressor. That's why this Rheem unit features a Two-Stage Scroll® Compressor -widely recognized as the industry leader for performance and durability. Two-Stage compressor operation delivers the precise amount of coolness required, providing more even temperature and greater comfort throughout your home.
When matched with a Rheem furnace or air handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
Our galvanized steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from the elements, helping reduce maintenance expense.
Low Corrosion and Sound
A special base pan elevates the unit off the pad and away from corrosive condensation. More quiet performance and lower vibration levels are also a result.
Our motor mount prevents damage to your fan motor, extending its service life. For quiet operation and improved efficiency.
One RH2V3624HTACJA Rheem RH2V - Series, 3 Ton, R-410A, 2 Stage, High Efficiency Aluminum Air Handler, ECM Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
RH2V- Series, ECM Motor, Efficiencies up to 16 SEER:
- Includes an energy efficient ECM® Motor, which in most applications, enhances the SEER rating of the outdoor unit. It also slowly ramps its speed up for quiet operation and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Nominal airflow up to 1.0" external static pressure.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- Dip switch settings for selectable, customized cooling airflow over a wide variety of applications.
- On-demand dehumidification terminal that adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in cooling mode.
- External filter required.
- Evaporator coil is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.