One RA1636AJ1NA Rheem - Classic 3 Ton 16 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Rheem Classic® RA16 Series Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
One R801SA050314MXA Rheem - Classic Series Single Stage 80% AFUE 50,000 BTU Upflow/Horizontal Standard Gas Furnace, Low NOx
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Input Rates 50-150 kBTU
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
One R36H140P446 ADP - V Series Premier Cased Evaporator A-Coil 1 1/2 - 3 Ton, Aluminum, Horizontal, R410A, 14.0" H, Slab #44
- Short cabinet with easy access.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- R-22, R-410, A/C & heat pump compatible.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allows flexibility of placement to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Easy to remove access panel with only 4 screws.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Refrigerant connections on top of coil.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Piston models standard with TXV access port.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Copper distributor tube assembly provides brass to brass threads for trouble-free service of TXV.
- Heavy gauge cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- Cabinets are available in multiple colors or embossed steel.
- All coils are foam packed and include bar coding on label.
- Easy to use filler strip, for use if coil dimensions are larger than furnace.
- Dedicated cutouts for condensate drains reduce air leakage.
- Intertek lab tested 1% or less cabinet air leakage for better efficiency.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.