One RA1648AJ1NA Rheem - Classic 4 Ton 16 SEER Condenser, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
Rheem Classic® RA16 Series Air Conditioners
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor - uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
General Terms Of Limited Warranty
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty
One R96VA-0852521MSB Rheem - 96% AFUE, 84K BTU, 2 Stage, Multi-Position Gas Furnace with Variable Speed ECM Motor
Rheem Prestige Series™ Two Stage Variable Speed Multi position Gas Furnaces
- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4-way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses - insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
One PL60H210P17635 ADP - 3 1/2 - 5 Ton Aluminum Plenum Coil, 35" D X 21" W X 21" H, TXV, R410A
Introducing Healthy Solutions® Premier Plenum Coils by ADP. These coils match perfectly with your system, providing an upgrade over standard matched plenum coils.
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- "Easy-lift" handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450°F).