One RA2036AJVCB Rheem - Prestige Series 3 Ton 20 SEER Variable Speed Econet Condensing Unit 208/230 Volt Single Phase 60 Hz
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"- 4"- 5" service valve space - provides a minimum working area of 27 square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air and water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency. The overdrive feature provides cooling load up to 107°F.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics provides increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws have been confirmed through 1500 hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
One R802VA125524MSA Rheem - Prestige 80% Gas Furnace Two Stage Variable Speed, 125K BTU, ECM Motor, 3 1/2 to 5 Ton
Rheem Prestige® Series Communicating Two-Stage Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (R802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series)
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- • Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design Upflow / Horizontal
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics - 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design - serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended
One RCF6024MEAMCA Rheem - 5 Ton Cased 24" Coil, R410A, EEV Model, Multipoise, Medium Efficiency
5 Ton Cased 24" Coil, R410A, EEV Model, Multipoise, Medium Efficiency
RCF Series featuring Industry Standard R410a Refrigerant, Airflow Capacity 600 - 1,900 CFM
Rheem® Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only).
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with a variety of Rheem outdoor units.