Rheem Medium duty gas commercial water heaters feature a compact design for greater installation flexibility in tight retrofit applications
- Features and Benefits - The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how this water heater's compact size simplifies installations. Choose from 80% Thermal Efficiency models that range from 45,000 - 80,000 BTU/h and have a maximum temperature setting of 160° Fahrenheit.
- Space Saver Design - Short heights and narrow jacket diameters offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
- Patented Technology - Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design.
- Patented Anode Rods - Magnesium anode rods are used to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
- Efficiency - Rigid foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities, improves efficiency and reduces operating costs. Our patented process of injecting foam into the insulating cavity adds additional durability.
- Automatic Controls - Control system is designed to shut off gas if the pilot flame is extinguished. Relighting is a safe, easy procedure. Thermostat settings to 160°F. A built-in gas pressure regulator assures even gas flow.
- CSA/ASME Rated T&P Valve - Factory installed relief valve
- Full Port, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve - Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
- 3-Year limited tank warranty
- See Commercial Warranty Certificate for complete information
|Name||Rheem G75-75N - G75-75N Universal Medium Duty Water Heater, Natural and LP Gas, 75K BTU, 75 Gallon|
|Gemaire Item Number||G75-75N-3|
|Manufacturer Product Number||G75-75N|
|SKU - PIM Number||1404399737181|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Certifications||Are Certified, CSA Design Certified|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas/LP|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||150|
|Maximum Temperature||160°F (71.1°C)|
|Warranty Offered||3 Year Limited Tank|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Compliance||North Carolina and Massachusetts Code|
|GEM - Case Quantity|