- 97% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- Modulating operation to save energy and maintain optimalcomfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimatehumidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System - DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patentedBlocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability.Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary constructionprovide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" cabinet ideal for space constrainedinstallations.
- Blower Shelf design - serviceable in all furnaceorientations
- Pre marked hoses - insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2" or 3" PVC
- Replaceable collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn door fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easysystem set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- For optimal performance an EcoNet™ Control Center isrecommended; must be paired with an EcoNet™ enabled heat pump or airconditioner, for a fully communicating HVAC system.
- Modulating Function: when used with an EcoNet™ ControlCenter modulating thermostat, modulation rate between 40% and 100% oftotal capacity.
- Two-stage Function: when used with a two-stage thermostat,furnace operates at 40% on first stage, and stages up to 65%, then 100%for second stage.
- Multistage Function: when used with a single-stagethermostat, furnace functions as a three stage furnace operating at40%, 65% and 100% of total capacity.
|Name||Rheem R97VA070M317USA - Prestige® Series EcoNet™ Enabled Modulating Upflow Gas Furnaces|
|Gemaire Item Number||R97VA070M317USA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||R97VA070M317USA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1458117046071|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight||129.0 Pounds (Lb)|
|Length||29.6 Inches (In)|
|Width||17.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||35.0 Inches (In)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||9|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Filter Size||15 3/4" x 25"|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark|
|Certifications||AHRI Certified, RvA Accredited, ABS Quality Evaluation Inc. Management System Certified, ANAB Certified, CSA Certified|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Parts - Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger - Conditional Unit Replacement with Registration|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|