- Lower Energy Costs. The heart of your Air Handler is the blower motor. That's why every Rheem air handler features an X-13 blower motor, providing energy savings, improved performance and durability.
- Flexible Installation Options. The versatile four-way design of the Rheem Air Handler (upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications) allows our unit to fit in with the design of your home.
- Efficient Cooling. Factory-installed MultiFlex® coils provide lower airflow resistance which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Optional Electric Heat. Factory-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that also meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Durable Cabinet. Our sturdy steel cabinet protects your Rheem unit from accidental bumps and bruises.
- Serviceability. Service time and expense are kept to an absolute minimum. In addition to having one of the smallest overall profiles in the industry, your Rheem Air Handler has been engineered to provide your technician easy access to all internal components.