RCFA - R22 Cased/Uncased Coils for Gas and Oil Furnaces
- Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.58 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- Universal Duct Flanges are included with all coil models.
|Name||Rheem RCFA-HU4821AU - 4 Ton 21" Upflow/Downflow Uncased Coil - R22|
|Gemaire Item Number||RCFAHU4821AU|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RCFA-HU4821AU|
|SKU - PIM Number||1374511308095|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Air Flow||Upflow / Downflow|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4" NPT|
|Certifications||ARI; ISO 9001:2000|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Parts|
|For Use With||AC, HP & Furnace Applications|
|GEM - Case Quantity|