- Front or Bottom Return with aluminum tube and fin coil
- Thermal Expansion Valve
- Wall-hanging brackets
- Built in Filter Rack
- Suitable for R-410A
- AHRI Certified
- UL Certified
- Factory installed heater kit
- Dual Voltage Direct Drive Blower with multi-speed motor
- Thermoplastic Drain Pan with bottom primary and secondary connections
- Optional Decorative Grill for front return applications
- Factory Installed Condensate Float Switch which shuts off the outdoor unit in event the condensate pan becomes clogged
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 36" [915 mm].
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins and internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided for all indoor coils.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 13/8 inches (35 mm) for 7/8 inch (22 mm) conduit