- Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
|Name||Rheem RGEA15048ACT101AA - 4 Ton, 15 SEER Residential Packaged Gas Electric Unit, 3 Phase|
|Gemaire Item Number||RGEA15048ACT101AA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RGEA15048ACT101AA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405422756176|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||25|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||1075|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1|
|Filter Size||(1) 1" x 24" x 24"|
|Rated Load Amps||13.1|
|Locked Rotor Amps||83.1|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Sound Level (dBA)||78|
|Warranty Offered||• Heat Exchanger - Factory Standard......................................Ten (10) Years, Stainless Steel/1-Phase & 3-Phase Models Commercial Application .......................Twenty (20) Years, Stainless Steel/1-Phase Models Residential Application......|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|