The Rheem Prestige Series™ Super Quiet 80™ Two Stage line of upflow/horizontal gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, alcoves or attics. Because of the Prestige's low profile 34" height, the upflow model installed vertically can also be used to satisfy most applications that traditionally call for a horizontal furnace.
- Patented Heat Exchanger, constructed of both stainless and aluminized steel for the maximum in corrosion resistance.
- Energy and efficient ECM 2+ motor.
- Improves cooling efficiency when matched with rated condensing unit and coil.
- Constant CFM.
- Dip switch settings for selectable cooling airflow.
- On demand dehumidification terminal for improved comfort in cooling mode.
- Convertible from upflow to horizontal left or right.
- Left or right side gas and electric inlet connections.
- All models equipped with flame sensor feature, an integrated board with humidifier and electronic air cleaner hook ups.
- Insulated blower compartment, a slow open gas valve, a specially designed draft inducer motor and blower motor make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Molded permanent filter.
- Easy door removal and replacement.
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostat.