Classic 90 Plus High Efficiency Upflow Gas Furnaces RGRA- Series
- The Rheem High Efficiency line of upflow gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets or alcoves.
- Design is certified by CSA
- Heat Exchanger is constructed of aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile 34" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections on upflow models.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Pre paint galvanized steel cabinet.
- Molded permanent filters.
- Optional indoor and outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Transformer and control fuse protection.
- Solid bottom is standard.
- Control board diagnostics.
- A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Classic® gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.