RH2T- Series, EcoNet™ Enabled, Constant Torque Motor (ECM), Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV), Efficiencies up to 17 SEER.
- Equipped standard with an EcoNet™ Air Handler control board that allows it to directly communicate with the EcoNet™ Control Center. The EcoNet™ Control Center serves as the hub of communication for a home's Heating, Cooling, and Water Heating systems, and is required to operate an EcoNet™ Enabled Heating and Cooling system in fully communicating mode. An EcoNet™ WiFi kit can be added to the EcoNet™ network and will use the homeowner's wireless network and broadband Internet connection to enable remote operation of EcoNet™ Enabled equipment from the mobile-friendly web portal or mobile apps.
- Equipped with an electronic expansion valve (EEV), which can intelligently change the EEV position based on system demands. By the measurement of the suction pressure via the vapor line pressure transducer (factory installed) and the vapor line thermistor (field connected to the vapor line, but factory provided within the air handler) the EcoNet™ enabled air handler control calculates the suction superheat at the indoor coil. This calculation permits the air handler control to make decisions for when to open and close the EEV for the purpose of maintaining a predetermined suction superheat. The EEV is equipped with a 4-pole removable external stator, and inlet and outlet chatleff fittings for optimal serviceability. These valves also have an internal check valve to provide heat pump compatibility. When operating in heating mode, the air handler control will open the EEV completely to permit the check valve to operate and maximize reverse refrigerant flow.
- The RH2T features a Constant Torque Two-stage motor (ECM) which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.
- Conditional Parts (Registration Required): Ten (10) Years
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable period stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- See warranty certificate for complete details.