- Quiet, efficient ECM motor technology providing nominal airflow up to 1.0 inch [25 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Interface board with dip switches conveniently located in the blower compartment allows for precise, field selectable airflow to meet the requirements of particular applications.
- Selectable continuous fan "on" options.
- The most compact unit design available.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment.
- Four leg rubber insulated motor mount.
- Field-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Blower housing with integrated controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Field convertible for vertical upflow, vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Combustible floor base accessory available when required for downflow installations on combustible floors. Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size. All coils come with PVC condensate elbow standard.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet. Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 11/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.
- Internal checked TX valves are used on the Heat Pump indoor coil for more quiet refrigerant metering.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
|Name||Rheem RHKL-HM3821JA - Premium Series 3 Ton Multiposition Air Handler - Up to 16 SEER - R410a - Quiet ECM Motor|
|Gemaire Item Number||RHKLHM3821JA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RHKL-HM3821JA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1369225413639|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Air Flow||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||9|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Blower Motor HP||3/4 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||300-1100|
|Suction Line Fitting||7/8"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Certifications||AHRI, ISO 9001:2000|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Residential - 1 Year Commercial|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|GEM - Case Quantity|