Rheem Classic Plus Air Handlers
- RHLA/RHLL models feature GE's new X-13 motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits (not included) provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.