Rheem High Efficiency Package Heat Pumps RJNA-Series
- All models feature Scroll compressors offering maximum reliability, efficiency, and quiet operation.
- One-piece top over the indoor section with drip lip, drawn painted base pan, and 1" [25.4 mm] raised flanges for supply/return air connections provides superior water management.
- Convertible horizontal; and vertical air floe design allows maximum field flexibility and minimizes inventory requirements.
- Standard full perimeter forkable baserail with lifting holes for easier maneuvering and installations.
- Factory installed one-inch [25.4 mm] throw away filter with provisions for two" [50.8 mm] filter.
- Direct or belt drive options to accommodate a wide range of design conditions as high as 1.5" [37 kPa] of external static pressure
- Easily removable filter, blower, electric heat, and compressor/control access panels permits prompt service.
- Number and color coded wiring helps facilitate service and maintenance
- Common cabinet and components allows for installation flexibility and fewer parts to inventory
- Standard high pressure control on all models
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics
- Side and base electric power entry minimize roof penetrations
- Quick assembly common roof curbs help save field labor and maximize size flexibility
- Factory or field installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW
- Easy to install plug-in, slip-in economizers; 100% fully modulating, single enthalpy
- Quality powder paint finish offers long lasting protection against extreme weather conditions and is able to withstand 1000 HR salt spray test.