Rheem RJNL-B090DL000APB - 7 1/2 Ton Commercial Classic® Package Heat Pump High Efficiency Series, 460/3/60, R410A
- Unit is assembled, wired, charged with R-410A HFC refrigerant and run tested at the factory.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure protection.
- Two independent refrigerant circuits each with a scroll compressor provide two stage cooling/heating operation.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Each evaporator and condenser coil is constructed as a single slab to facilitate easy cleaning for maintaining high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Hinged major access door with heavy-duty casketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers.
- Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 G90 galvanized steel coated on each side for maximum protection.
- Base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Convertible airflow, vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- Formable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, and condenser motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Supplemental electric heat provides 100% efficient heating.