STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- R410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier.
- Single slab evaporator coil facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- 82% of steady state efficiency
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motor is internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Single stage gas valve, direct spark ignition, and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Tubular heat exchange for long life and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Micro Channel coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Micro Channel evaporators and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils In addition the aluminum design has superior formicary corrosion protection and less potential for leaks due to elimination of tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
|Name||Rheem RKKN-B072CL13E - 11.2 EER 6 Ton Light Commercial Gas/Electric Packaged Unit, Belt Drive, 135 KMBH, 208-230/3/60|
|Gemaire Item Number||RKKNB072CL13E|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RKKN-B072CL13E|
|SKU - PIM Number||1418411705337|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||33|
|Blower Motor HP||1 1/2 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||1725|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1|
|Rated Load Amps||19.6|
|Locked Rotor Amps||136|
|Ignition Type||Electric Ignition, 1 Stage Gas Valve|
|Sound Level (dBA)||83|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year Compressor (3 Phase Commercial Applications)- 1 Year Parts (3 Phase Commercial Applications) - 10 Year Standard Heat Exchanger (3 Phase Commercial Applications)|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|GEM - Case Quantity|