RLNL-G (3 - 5 Ton) Series Rheem HumidiDry™: Delivers maximum humidity control without compromising desired temperature set point for a high degree of comfort.
460 V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- Delivers dry, neutral air in reheat mode
- Available on Package Gas Electric Units and Package Air Conditioners in 3 to 25 ton models
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Technology standard on 7½ ton and above models
- Easy installation and service with ClearControl™
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, electric heat, and control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical connections.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulley and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 1 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Factory Installed ClearControl™, a Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
- Factory Installed HumidiDry™ Dehumidification System (Refrigerant Reheat).
460 V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz