Rheem Commercial Classic® Series Package Air Conditioner
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on all models. (Except 5 ton 15 SEER) which utilizes two stage scroll.
- Convertible airflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, Micro Channel designed evaporator coil facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Easily removable filter, blower, gas heat, and compressor/control access panels permits prompt service.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics.
- Factory or field-installed electric heat kits available up to 24 kW.
- Easy to install plug-in; slip in, 100% fully modulating economizer.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- Direct drive or high performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 1 inch filter standard with slide out design. Will accept 2 inch filter.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils.
- Molded compressor plug.
- Micro Channel evaporators and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum design has superior formicary corrosion protection and less potential for leaks due to elimination of tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.