Rheem Classic® Series Features:
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed.
- Improved tubing design - reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks.
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort.
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish.
- Optimized reversing valve sizing - improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system.
- Enhanced mufflers - help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation.
- Scroll compressor - a sound abating feature added to the compressor significantly reduces noise when system transitions in and out of defrost mode.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design.
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity.
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound.
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space -provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access.
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle - allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base.
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly.
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports.
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance.
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal.
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls.
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls.
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires - allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
|Name||Rheem RP1536AC1NA - Classic® Series 3 Ton, 15 SEER, Heat Pump Condenser, Single-Stage, 208-230/3/60, R410A|
|Gemaire Item Number||RP1536AC1NA|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RP1536AC1NA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1474014771512|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Full Load Amps||2.8|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||16|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||10.4|
|Locked Rotor Amps||73|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Suction Line Size||3/4"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Certifications||ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. Management System Certification|
|Certifications||ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
|Sound Level (dBA)||74.7|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Conditional Parts with Registration|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Fins per Inch||20|
|GEM - Case Quantity|