The Rheem Classic Series® RPNE- Heat Pump Outdoor unit can provide year round heating and cooling comfort for residential, multi family and light commercial applications. They are designed to operate with Rheem indoor units with cooling and heating capacities certified under the ARI Certification program.
- Attractive louvered wrap around jacket protects coil from weather extremes and yard hazards. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all weather protection.
- Four sided outdoor coil allows compressor operation with access panel removed.
- Air is discharged upward away from bushes and shrubs.
- Exclusive combination Grille/Motor Mount secures the fan motor to the underside of the discharge grille.
- All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the outdoor fan motor and outdoor coil.
- Compressor compartment offers additional protection from the elements and reduces operating noise.
- Single speed, 6 pole fan motor is designed for low speed, quiet, energy saving operation.
- Non-cycling reversing valve and demand defrost.
- All models meet or exceed a 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B17 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray Testing Apparatus.