RRNA- Standard Efficiency 10-SEER Series
- All models feature Copeland® Scroll® compressor for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and weather extremes.
- One piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a 1" tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with side-out blower. All units feature a system matched MultiFlex® coil with low static pressure drop and excellent cooling capacities.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in shot gas burners and manifold efficiency regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring makes installation even easier.
- The Rheem gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older style clam shell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year warranty.