RRRL Series Features:
- All models feature Copeland Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. 5 ton models feature Copeland Scroll UltraTech™ 2-Stage compressors with Comfort Alert™ diagnostics, high/low pressure switches, and hard start kits.
- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Condenser and evaporator coils feature enhanced fins for better heat transfer and rifled copper tubing for greater efficiency.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models.
- On Demand Dehumidification
- ECM motor with adjustable airflow in both heating and cooling to 1.0" SP static capability.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger as standard.
Two stage gas heat