Gas Valve Millivolt, two lead thermopile only
- The 710 low capacity gas heating valves are designed for recreational vehicles and other applications with limited space.
- All models include a manual valve (gas cock), automatic pilot safety valve, pilot outlet, pilot gas filter and pilot adjusting key.
- THE CONTROL CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION EXCEPT UPSIDE DOWN AND ALL MODELS HAVE 3-POSITION OUTLETS. Consult ordering chart for individual control specifications.
NOTE: Regulated 710 series gas valves can be converted from natural to L.P. gas by using the replacement pressure regulators.
Use 1751-003 to convert gas valves to Natural Gas. Use 1751-013 to convert gas valves to L.P. Gas.
- IMPORTANT MILLIVOLT WIRING INFORMATION: Major changes to the terminals on millivolt valves were made in 1996.
- For 12 VDC applications use 24 volt models.
- 1000 BTU/Cu. Ft. 0.64 sp. gr. natural gas @ 1" W.C. pd.