The extremely quiet FF and FFC ventilators are available from 50 to 3600 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 1". All units have centrifugal blower wheels and low RPM motors on resilient mounts (except FF50, FF50E and FF80). The forward curved centrifugal wheel with its high static pressure capability makes these ventilators suitable for either ducted or nonducted applications. They include removable blower assemblies and plug-in permanently lubricated motors for ease of servicing and cleaning.
- Rugged 20 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- 6" Round Duct Connector
- Integral Automatic Backdraft Damper
- Mounting Brackets for Easy Installation and Adaptability to Numerous Mounting Requirements
- Blower has Low RPM for Quiet Operation
- Plug in Motor Designed for Continuous Operation
- Housing Dimensions: 12-1/4" x 12-1/4" x 11-3/4"
- Grille Dimensions: 14" x 14"
- UL Listed