The Selkirk® DWC Double Wall Flexible Gas Vent Connector is available in 3", 4" and 5" diameters in 2', 3', 4' and 5' lengths designed for easy connection to standard or rigid Type "B" Gas Vent. Model DWC is listed for use in the U.S. as a "segment" of an unenclosed Type "B" gas vent system and is fully safety certified for use in conditioned and/or unconditioned attics and crawl spaces. The Model DWC can simplify alignment of most installations by enabling a quick and easy offset between sections of rigid gas vent.
- Simple connection between appliance and Type "B" vents.
- Added strength and durability due to double wall construction.
- Comparable thermal insulating value to Type "B" vents
- Model DWC may be used where Type "B" gas vent connectors are required.
- No elbows required.
- Reduces condensation.
- Safe and economical.
- 1" clearance to combustibles.