The Fresh-Aire UV APCO is installed in the ductwork of your central air system and is designed to help reduce airborne odors, toxic chemical vapors, germs and mold in your home.
The APCO system (Advanced Photo catalytic Oxidation) represents an entirely new type of air purifier. The combination of germicidal UV light and activated carbon cells inside APCO make it uniquely effective at reducing volatile organic compounds in the air without producing any harmful ozone. VOCs cause odors and include toxic chemical vapors like formaldehyde and toluene.
APCO MAG uses a powerful magnet (removable) and external power supply for internal mounting in the air system. It is ideal for installation in package units and as an upgrade to existing Fresh-Aire UV Blue-Tube and Air Handler Unit Series 1 germicidal UV light systems. Models are available with 9" or 13" UV lamps, high or low voltage power supply.
Fresh Aire Magnet Mt. APCO UV system: TUV-APCO-MAG15-ER In Duct air purifier includes (1) Remote magnetic mount advanced PCO cell TUV-APCO-MAG15, (1) TUVP-ER 18-32 VAC low voltage ballast, (1) TUVL-215P 2 year lamp, mounting hardware.
• NO OZONE (Green/Organic Approach)
• AHR Innovation Award Winner for IAQ (Supported by ASHRAE)
• Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)
• Regenerated Activated Carbon Matrix for Absorption
• 1 or 2 year lamp warranty / LIFETIME warranty on all other replacement parts
• Interchangeable Lamp which can be used on multiple products
• No oversizing issues. No oversaturation of oxidizers.
• Tested around ASHRAE’s 52.2 Standard
• Made in the USA
• Maintenance: Swap the lamp at 1 or 2 years without removing the entire unit
• Product registration for replacement lamp business with the ability to send replacement notifications.
• Outstanding marketing materials and incentive programs
• Ongoing training (WebEx, NATE/CEU, Lunch & Learns, etc.)
|Name||Triatomic TUV-APCO-MAG15-ER2 - Fresh Aire Magnet Mount APCO UV System|
|Gemaire Item Number||TUV-APCO-MAG15-ER2|
|Manufacturer Product Number||TUV-APCO-MAG15-ER2|
|SKU - PIM Number||1374780233936|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Voltage||18 - 32 VAC|
|Electrical Rating||24 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Lamp Life||2 years|
|Lamp Type||Hard Quartz|
|Maximum Temperature||300°F (148.8°C)|
|Operating Temperature||105°F (40.5°C)|
|Warranty Offered||Lifetime All Parts Except Lamps|
|GEM - Case Quantity|